You can make this up and store it in a refrigerator for up to a year (maybe more). I actually think this is just fine not refrigerated
It is all natural, and will clear sinuses, soothe a rough throat, and clear the breathing passages.
Swallow 1 tablespoon as often as needed. Allow mixture to slowly roll down your throat (don’t gulp it).
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs Unfiltered is what I use)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered Cayenne Pepper
- Slowly bring Vinegar and Water to a boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add sea salt and Cayenne Pepper to boiling mixture, stirring until salt “disappears”
- Turn off heat, cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, then store in sealed container in refrigerator
NOTE: If you like, add juice from half a lemon to mixture
NOTE: If you like, add 1 tablespoon of honey